WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Peldon Village Hall at 7.30pm on Tuesday 13th January 2015
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting
Zone Wardens Report
Borough and County Councillors
Public-Have Your Say
Declarations of Interest
Items for Discussion
1. Presentation from Tony King – Community Agents Essex
2. Precept 2015/2016
- Consider our requirements for the next financial year
- Decision required: In addition to grants from CBC how much do we consider to be necessary to continue providing the same quality of service?
3. Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Following Charles’ move and subsequent resignation discussion on who will take on the role of chair and who will be vice-chairman?
- Decision required: To appoint new candidates if possible.
4. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Progress on work completed and work ongoing including signage for the new equipment, rubber installation, hedge work, etc. on Moss Hay
- Decision required: Any other matters that require attention?
5. Speed Reducing Options
- Discuss what options are available and what we consider to be the most desirable and precise location for installation for maximum impact.
- Decision required: Ask Kevin to take forward any decisions.
6. Review of Village Design Statement and Parish Plan
- Discuss changes to our villages and possible updating
- Review Action Point List
- Decision required: What changes should be made to the plan and what actions from the list can we take further?
7. Peldon Brick Bus Shelter
- Discuss any quotes obtained to date
- Decision required: To agree contractor if quotes are in.
8. Clerk’s Salary
- Following new information from NALC and SLCC 2014-2016 National Salary Award that National Joint Council and Local Government Services has reached an agreement – consider these guidelines for the clerk
- Decision required: Should we award the clerk as per attachment?
9. Abberton Reservoir Rights of Way – update
10. Broadband – update
11. Actions and Reminders List – update
|Planning Applications|| || |
|146599||Proposal: Listed building application for demolition of unsafe storm damaged outbuilding at Kemps Farmhouse, Mersea Road, Peldon|
|Planning Decisions|| || |
|146240||Proposal: Listed building application for installation of secondary double glazing to 7 no. windows at Sleyes, Church Road, Peldon||Approve Conditional|
- CBC Development Policies and Core Strategy revised July 2014
- NHS Forum Focus and Care Closer to Home/Urgent Care
- CBC Grounds Maintenance Contractors
|Finances:|| || |
|101809 ||Salcott Village Hall – hire x 4||£120.00|
|101810 ||St Mary the Virgin, Peldon – mag entries||£150.00|
|101811 ||SLCC – annual subs||£69.87|
|101812 ||R S Pullen – January salary||£367.57|
|101813 ||David J Kingaby – website work||£348.00|
The next meeting will be on Tues 10th Feb 2015 at 7.30pm at Salcott Village Hall