WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Peldon Village Hall at 7.30pm on Tuesday 10th May 2016 to which the Councillors are summons to attend:
The Annual Parish Assembly
Electors and Organisations are invited and can contribute to this meeting.
Addresses from any of the following may take place: County Councillors, Borough Councillors, Police and any other body or organisation.
Annual Council Meeting (AGM)
Apologies for absence:
Election of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Financial and Responsible Officer; elected, co-option or resignation of Parish Councillors and signing of all necessary forms and declarations.
New Parish Councillors welcomed and gratitude expressed to those outgoing.
Minutes of the last AGM:
Confirm membership of EALC, NALC, CALC, and SLCC
Ordinary Council Meeting
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Annual Report from Anglia Inspection Services and ensuing work required
- Progress on work completed recently
- Decision required: Any other matters that require attention?
2. Audit Return and other compliances
- To note internal auditor report
- Minute agreement on our Financial Regulations and Risk Assessment
- Confirm and agree Accounting Statements 2015/16
- Complete Annual Governance Statement
3. Speed Survey, ECC Engineers, Leaflets – update
4. Google Search Rankings & SSL Certificate
- Decision required: What should we reply to our website operator about this?
5. Neighbourhood Watch
- Discuss further communication to date
- Decision required: What steps should be taken and by whom?
6. Standing Orders, Transparency Code
- To adopt revised Standing Orders
- To agree payment for clerk’s part of Transparency Code Funding
7. Peldon Vacancy – update on current position
8. Actions and Reminder List – updated
- Essex Coastal Forum – tidal frontage permits seat on forum
- Safer Colchester Partnership on hosting a Community Day of Action
- Consultation on Essex Parking Standards until 13th May 2016
- Tesco Bags of Help Programme – grants available for funding open space improvements, applications by 3rd June 2016
- Outer Thames Estuary pSPA consultation by 14th July 2016
- Reply from New Barn, Peldon re pond
- Email from Julia Godwin re speed survey data
||Proposal: Erection of double car port at Sunnyside, Colchester Road, Peldon
||Proposal: New grain store to store grain to 4m at New Potts Farm, Lower Road, Peldon – went before the Planning Committee on 28th April
||R S Pullen – clerk’s salary for May
||Anglia Inspection Services Ltd – annual play areas insp.
||Colchester Association of Local Councils – annual subs
||St Mary the Virgin Peldon – churchyard upkeep
||Great and Little Wigborough PCC – churchyards upkeep
||Salcott PCC – churchyard upkeep
The next meeting will be on Tues 14th June 2016 at 7.30pm at Salcott Village Hall