WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Abbotts Hall, Great Wigborough at 7.30pm on Tuesday 12th July 2016 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Co-opt and welcome the newly appointed Peldon Parish Councillor.
Completion of Declaration of Acceptance of Office form (and book) and Register of Member’s Interest form
Apologies for absence: Phil Gladwin
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Progress on work completed recently including Community Group work
- Decision required: Any other matters that require attention?
2. Salcott Grass Cutting
- To discuss emails from concerned Salcott residents with regard to this matter
- Decision required: What course of action should we take on this?
3. Speed Survey, ECC Engineers, Leaflets – update
- Also to discuss a report of speeding at the top of The Street for a possible solution
4. Bus Stop Bench and Noticeboard at Peldon
- To look at quotes for painting the bench at the bus stop triangle in Peldon if any received.
- To consider whether it is necessary to buy a new noticeboard for Peldon
- Decision required: To agree any spend as appropriate for both.
5. Neighbourhood Watch
- Discuss further communication to date
- Decision required: What steps should be taken and by whom?
6. Natural England’s Coast Path Scheme
- Report on meeting with Natural England
7. Actions and Reminder List – updated
- Hedingham Bus Company’s announcement of withdrawal of services
- CBC Helpline request to attend September meeting to give short presentation
- Consultation on review of Essex Development Management Policies 2016
- Essex and Southend-on-Sea Joint Replacement Waste Local Plan – submission
- EALC AGM and ECC Annual Conference Thursday 22nd Sept 12.30 pm Dunmow
- Anglian Water enquiring about Private Pumping Stations
- Network Rail crossing closure consultation
|161446 ||Proposal: Demolition of existing dilapidated outbuildings and construction of a detached triple cart lodge garage and attached outbuildings at St Ives Farm, Peldon|
|160765 ||Proposal: Alterations to a listed building at Fosters, The Street, Salcott|
|160768 ||Proposal: Listed building application for above|
|160718 ||Proposal: Single storey extension to contain kitchen and dining area at Mistletoe Cottage, Maldon Road, Great Wigborough – Approve conditional|
|160990 ||Proposal: General purpose extension to existing farm building to include self-contained and sectioned off wash-down area at Brickhouse Farm, Lower Road, Peldon – Approve conditional|
|101892 ||R S Pullen – clerk’s salary for July + back pay||£438.05|
|101893 ||Peldon Village Hall – hire||£108.00|
The next meeting will be on Tues 13th September 2016 at 7.30pm at Peldon Village Hall