WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Salcott Village Hall at 7.30pm on Tuesday 11th October 2016 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Decision required: Any other matters that require attention?
- Decision required: Where should we advertise for Barry’s replacement?
2. Local Government Finance Statement – Capping of Precept
- Discuss how this will affect us (just 2% increase without costs of referendum)
- Decision required: How should we respond to this consultation (28th Oct)?
3. Speed Survey, ECC Engineers, Leaflets
- Discuss recent email on this with map and suggestion
- Decision required: What should we do next and what do we respond to email
4. ECC Highways – Localised Flooding
- Discussion on the proposals re road closures, signs etc.
- Decision required: Do we wish to take follow this up for any of our roads?
5. The Winstred Eye – update
6. Actions and Reminder List – updated
- WEL Medical – Public Access Defibrillator
- ECC Highways notification of road closure for drainage works
- EALC Facebook Training Page
- ECC notification for interim storage at Bradwell of intermediate waste
- Building Resilient Communities meeting 11th Nov 9-4pm Mercury Theatre
- Transport Meeting 31st Oct 10am Friends Meeting House
- Maldon District Local Development Plan Consultation (27th Oct)
|162038 ||Proposal: Garden/sunroom addition to recreational facility at Fourways Farm, Barnhall Road, Salcott – Approve conditional|
|160765 ||Proposal: Add weatherboard to external walls of outbuilding within the curtilage of a Listed Building at Fosters, The Street, Salcott – Approve conditional|
|160768 ||Listed Building application for alterations as above – Approve conditional|
|161167 ||Proposal: Amended plans – retention and refurbishment of two Grade 11 listed buildings on site. To demolish the modern extensions/alteration to the existing dwelling (Forge Cottage) and replace these with a new extension that enhances the building. Restore and repair etc. at Forge Cottage, Church Road, Peldon – Refuse|
|161168||Listed building application as above – Refuse|
|101899 ||R S Pullen – clerk’s salary October||£426.82|
|101900 ||Mr B Gooding – play area insp||£30.00|
The next meeting will be on Tues 8th November 2016 at 7.30pm at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough