WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held in Peldon Church 7.30pm on Tuesday 13th June 2017 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Decision required: Any matters that require attention?
- Decision required: Following conversation and explanatory letter from AIS are we happy to pay the outstanding invoice for the annual inspections?
2. Churchyard Donations
- Decision required: Do we consider the donations as usual appropriate?
- Discuss any suggested improvements and any further research needed.
4. Speeding/car racing/anti-social behaviour on the Layer Causeway
- Discuss how this can be tackled
- Report and update following out training session
6. Financial Report
- To be quarterly as stated in our Financial Regulations
7. Actions and Reminder List – update
- ECC Passenger Transport – Tender Round 2017
- ECC Highways Salt Bag Partnership 2017/18
|171345 (and 171346 Listed Building Application)
||Proposal: Demolition of agricultural building, conversion of barn to residential use (C3), single storey extension, creation of residential curtilage and carport at Green Farm, The Street, Salcott
||Proposal: Conversion of a 3-bed bungalow to a 5-bed house, providing garaging for two vehicles, additional off-road parking and a large reception room at Willowbank, The Street, Salcott
||CALC – subs
||R S Pullen – clerk’s salary – June
The next meeting will be on Tues 11th July 2017 at 7.30pm at Salcott Village Hall