WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall, Peldon at 7.30pm on Tuesday 9th January 2018 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Community Working Group update
- Decision required: Any matters that require immediate attention?
- To discuss further thoughts and developments to date
3. Precept/Grant/Finances to date
- CBC notification on precent/grants for 2018/2019
- Financial report for the last quarter and the year’s total excpenditure
- Decision required: To agree our requirements for the next financial year
4. Bus Stop Ramps for wheelchair access
- To consider request for bus stop ramps on Lower/Mersea Road
- Decision required: Does the PC give its backing to this work?
5. Protection of Ownerless Common Land and Village Greens
- To note NALC Legal Topic Note LTN 54 – Restricting unauthorised work on such land, (with land in front of Peldon Church in mind).
- Decision required: Should the PC get involved in this?
6. Actions and Reminder List – update
|172870: ||Proposal: Prior notification for a change of use from storage of distribution buildings (Class B8) and any land within its curtilage to dwelling houses (Class C3) at Pantiles, Peldon Road, Abberton – Prior Approval Required (Refused)|
|101954 ||J Walker – Community Group – posts||£97.56|
|101955 ||Tollesbury (St Mary’s) PCC – magazine entries||£70.00|
|101956 ||St Mary the Virgin Peldon – magazine entries||£150.00|
|101957 ||R S Pullen – clerk’s expenses (ink, petrol, etc)||£313.83|
|101958 ||R S Pullen – Clerk’s salary for January||£426.82|
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 13th February 2018 at 7.30pm at Salcott Village Hall