WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Salcott Village Hall on Tuesday 8th May 2018 at 7.30pm to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
The Annual Parish Assembly
Electors and Organisations are invited and can contribute to this meeting.
Addresses from any of the following may take part: County Councillors, Borough Councillors, Police and any other body or organisation.
Annual Council Meeting (AGM)
Apologies for absence:
Election of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Financial and Responsible Officer, resignations, co-options, elections of Parish Councillors, signing of all necessary forms and declarations, welcomings and thank yous accordingly.
Confirmation of membership of EALC, NALC, CALC, SLCC
Ordinary Council Meeting
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report: To include mattress fly-tipping and unauthorised signs erected
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Audit Return and Associated Compliances
- To note internal auditor report
- Minute agreement for our Financial Regulations and Risk Assessment
- Complete Annual Governance Statement
- Confirm and agree Accounting Statement 2017/18
2. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Note Community Group activities to date
- Consider Annual Report from Anglia Inspection Services and any work required
- Decision required: Any other matters that require attention?
3. Clerk’s Salary Pay Increase
- Following notification of National Salary Awards from April 2018 to consider clerk’s pay increase on SCP (Spinal Column Point) 23 giving a monthly increase of £12.91
- Decision required: Is this agreeable by all?
4. General Data Protection
- Discuss what is required including information received from CBC
- To note that we will probably not require a designated officer
- Decision required: What steps exactly are we taking?
5. Requested Dog Bin for Lodge Lane
- To discuss costings from CBC
- Decision required: Can we justify paying for this and in particular the annual cost to have it emptied?
6. Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall
- Update on matters and to note AGM on Tuesday 15th May 2018 at 8pm
7. Solar Panel Light for Bus Shelter
- Consider quotation and funding for this plus fitting of plaque
- Decision required: Should we go ahead with this?
8. Greens and Common Land/Unauthorised Developments and Encampments
- To note any new findings to date
- To discuss how we should enforce action against illegal occupants as is our duty
- Decisions required: Should we do anything now or consider for the future?
9. Actions and Reminder List
update and to note an overhanging tree in School Lane that has been dealt with and a meeting is organized with Copt Hall Lane residents and the National Trust to sort out dog control
|180788:||Proposal: Notification of prior approval for a proposed change of use of agricultural building to one dwelling house at Green Farm, The Street, Salcott – Prior Approval Required (Approved)|
|101972 ||R S Pullen – office expenses, light, heat, etc||£250.00|
|101973 ||R S Pullen – clerk’s salary – May||£426.82|
|101974 || Royal Mail Group Ltd. – Wigborough post box||£750.00|
|101975 ||Anglia Inspection Services – annual playground inspection||£234.00|
The next meeting will be on Tues 12th June 2018 at 7.30pm in Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough