WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall at 7.30pm on Tuesday 10th July 2018 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Parish Council Vacancies
- To note applicants and conduct interviews.
- Decision required: To hold a ballot to appoint.
2. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields.
- Community Working Group activities to date.
- Decision required: Any matters that require immediate attention?
- Decision required: To arrange a working party & meeting to discuss this project.
4. Salcott Grass Cutting
- To note and discuss any quotes received and to note letter from resident.
- Decision required: How should we proceed with this?
5. Solar Light and Plaque update
- To confirm plaque wording.
6. Request for raised curbs at Salcott and Peldon bus stops
- To consider the request for a raised curb at the bus stops either side of the road at Salcott crossroads and Malting Road bus shelters.
- To note cracked pavement in front of Malting Road Houses.
- Decision required: Do we all agree to put in a request to ECC for raised curbs?
- Decision required: What action should we take re pavement?
7. Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall
8. Canvass 2018
- Following the request from CBC Electoral Office for local people to canvass their area for being on the electoral register.
- Decision required: Is anyone interested or can suggest suitable candidates?
9. Colchester Community Policing Team
- Request for ideas for them to communicate with residents who do not use or have access to social media.
- To note we will be receiving monthly crime statistic list from the Chief Inspector.
- Decision required: Any suggestions for them we think appropriate?
10. Actions and Reminder List – update
- Reply from First Essex Buses to say they will take our request for morning and evening inclusion into consideration when next reviewing their timetables.
|172517 & 172518: ||Proposal: To include work to convert a barn from ancillary domestic use to a two bedroomed annexe with a new detached car port following demolition of a lean-to car port. The works include the demolition and rebuilding of the south wall at Harvey’s Farm, Wigborough Road, Peldon – Approve conditional|
|101975 ||Anglia Inspection Services – annual playgrounds insp||£234.00|
|101976 ||Peldon Village Hall – hire||£20.00|
|101977 ||Colchester Association of Local Councils – subs||£35.00|
|101978 ||R Pullen Electrical – bus shelter solar light||£546.38|
|101979 ||R S Pullen – Clerk’s salary for June plus back pay||£465.55|
|101980 ||Mr T Newman – playground inspections x 4||£120.00|
|101981 ||Colchester Borough Council – elections||£248.00|
|101982 ||R S Pullen – July salary||£439.73|
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 11th September 2018 at 7.30pm at Salcott Village Hall