WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough at 7.30pm on Tuesday 11th February 2020 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both playgrounds and fields and any work completed
- Discuss bins at Moss Hay, their use for household rubbish and dog bags
- Discuss other further work and any quotes, multi-frame legs, fence, etc?
- Community Working Group activities to date.
- Decision required: Any matters that require immediate attention?
2. Little Wigborough Church
- To discuss the letter from Church Wardens on the proposal to permanent close St Nicholas Church and transfer the building to the Diocese of Chelmsford.
- Decision required: Has the parish council got any comments to make bearing in mind that all residents of Great and Little Wigborough have received this letter and can reply?
3. Great Wigborough Village Sign
- To note that this has been taken away for refurbishment and the other village signs will be addressed in due course.
4. Great British Spring Clean
- To note that this year’s event is running from 20th March to 13th April and any residents are welcome to organize a litter pick which can be assisted by CBC with equipment and advise.
- To note a new dog bin has been ordered for Lodge Lane, paid for by Borough Councillor Locality Budget, but the parish council has to pay monthly for this to be emptied. It is hoped that this will stop the problem of dog walkers throwing bags into the hedges as they pass by.
5. Communication Strategy
- To discuss communication avenues with the public
6. Actions and Reminder List
- Update including Salcott telephone box leaflet drop
- Rt Hon Priti Patel – Rivenhall Incinerator consultation
- CBC – Supplementary Planning Documents consultation
- CBC – CCTV on hackney carriage and private hire vehicles consultation
||Proposal: Conversion and change of use of vehicle repair, storage and agricultural buildings to a single dwelling. Resubmission of 183127 at Love down Farm Barns, Barnhall Road, Salcott
||Proposal: Application for a lawful development certificate for the existing use of land to the rear of the dwelling as domestic garden at Waterways, Mersea Road – Approve Certificate of Lawful Use or Development
||R S Pullen – Salcott noticeboard
||R S Pullen – Defib pads (British Heart Foundation)
||R S Pullen – Clerk’s salary – February
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 10th March 2020 at 7.30 pm at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough