WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Salcott Village Hall at 7.30pm on Tuesday 8th December 2015
Apologies for absence: Bob Holmes, Nicky Ellis, John Walker, Robert Davidson,
Minutes of the last meeting
Zone Wardens Report
Borough and County Councillors
Public-Have Your Say
Declarations of Interest
Items for Discussion
1. Neighbourhood Watch
- To note any interest in setting up a scheme in any of our villages following the request for coordinators?
- Decision required: Should we take this any further at this time and if so how?
2. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Any work completed or ongoing including Community Group work on Moss Hay
- Decision required: Is there anything that needs immediate attention?
3. Salcott Flooding
- To note any recent correspondence on the matter
- To note our letter sent to all authoritative personnel at CBC expressing our concerns and requests to be considered in the new CBC Local Plan
- Decision required: What further action can the PC take at this time?
4. Total Transport Project/FutureGov
- Improving transport availability and communication
- Decision required: Should we engage with them and possibly invite someone to a meeting to discuss our residents travel needs?
5. Bus Timetable Changes/Transportation Meeting Representative
- Discuss lack of notification and changes to Peldon bus service
- Note our current representative for attendance to meetings
- Decision required: What action should we take other than attend meetings?
6. Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
- Discuss the new legislation requirements and how we will address them
- Decision required: Agree on what is appropriate for us in order to comply fully.
7. Actions and Reminders List – update
- Bradwell Local Community Liaison Council (LCLC) Meetings- Bob will be our representative and attend meetings next year enabling the PC to keep abreast of the situation and our residents informed.
|152170 ||Proposal: Living room and bedroom extension at Fourways Farm, Barnhall Road, Salcott|
|152121 ||Proposal: Outline application for a proposed 3 bedroom dwelling at site adjacent Peartree Cottage, Rose Lane, Salcott – Approve conditional|
|101855 ||Business Services at CAS Ltd. – Insurance||£1,102.31|
|101856 ||R S Pullen – December salary||£375.65|
|101857 ||Society of Local Council Clerks – annual subs||£69.87|
The next meeting will be on Tues 12th January 2016 at 7.30pm at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough