WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough at 7.30pm on Tuesday 8th November 2016 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Discuss the suggestion of alterations to the cable wire on Moss Hay.
- Decision required: Any other matters that require attention?
2. Financial Regulations – November 2016
- To note, agree and adopt this version of Financial Regulations for our purposes
- Decision required: Is everyone in agreement with this proposal?
3. VAS positioning
- Discuss possible sites and meeting with ECC if arranged
- Decision required: What do we need to do now?
- Discuss the quote from WEL Medical Ltd. and possible sources for funding
- Decision required: Do we wish to take this any further?
5. The Winstred Eye – update
6. Actions and Reminder List – updated
- Peldon Church for meetings until new hall is built
- ECC Highways notification of road closure for drainage works
- CCVS – Community Marketplace at Firstsite 23rd Nov 9.30-3.30
- CBC – PSPO – anti-social behaviour of dog fouling in public areas
- West Mersea nuisance dog owner- emails etc.
|162672 ||Proposal: Two storey side extension and orangery (not started) plus dropped curb access (installed) at The Hinds, Colchester Road, Virley|
|162229 ||Proposal: Single storey rear house extension and single storey detached cart lodge at The Briars, Peldon Road, Peldon – Approve conditional|
|162247 ||Proposal: Outline application for erection of five dwellings at Heritage Pension, St Ives Road, Peldon – Withdrawn|
|101902 ||R S Pullen – clerk’s salary November||£426.82|
The next meeting will be on Tues 13th December 2016 at 7.30pm at Peldon Church