Countdown to Zepfest
Zepfest will open 2 years, 0 months, 23 days, 17 hours, 40 minutes ago and tickets are now available, click to book. Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of Zeppelin L33 landing in Little Wigborough, the weekend of 24th & 25th September offers a lot of fun. Hours are 2pm – 8pm on the Saturday and 10am – 4pm on Sunday. Tickets are £10 adults, £5 children 7-15. Zepfest takes place in Copt Hall Lane, Little Wigborough, CO5 7RD.
Tickets will be on sale at the gate, but due to ticket numbers being limited you are advised to book online well in advance.
- Daily programme of illustrated Talks,
- Zeppelin archive film and audio show,
- Static Displays about Zeppelins and the L33 with artefacts, memorabilia, photographs and documents,
- Zeppelin art display,
- WW1 aircraft, vehicles and simulators,
- Flypast of WW1 aircraft from Stow Maries (weather permitting),
- Walk the crash site and compare it with official 1916 photos,
- Demonstrations of equipment by the Great War Living Historians,
- Live music, singers and dancers (including Crossover Band on Saturday evening),
- Activities for children,
- Stalls of many kinds,
- Heavy horse wagon rides,
- Model T Ford car rides,
- Kidz Kartz and Bouncy Castle,
- … and much more!