WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall 7.30pm on Tuesday 13th November 2018 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. County Broadband Presentation
- Attendance from County Broadband to answer resident’s questions and complaints
- To present new initiatives they have in the pipeline.
2. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Community Working Group activities to date
- Decision required: Any matters that require immediate attention?
3. Soldier Silhouettes
- 3 are being made for our villages
- Decision required: Are we willing to contribute to the cost at approximately £60 each?
4. Peldon Noticeboard
- The existing one has rotted and a new metal one is being considered
- Having looked into costs a similar sized one will be approx. £320
- Decision required: Are we happy to go ahead with this?
5. UK Power Networks Project
- To note request to place section of overhead line underground and change transformer in Malting Road, Peldon
6. Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall
- A new stage has been ordered and delivered in time for this year’s pantomime and is being paid for out of last and this year’s Borough Councillors’s Locality Budget.
7. Actions and Reminder List – update and reminder of CBC planning training session 15th November at 6pm.
||Proposal: Retrospective application for the change of use of agricultural land to domestic garden land and erection of an outbuilding for gym use including personal training sessions. Amended description at 5 Butchers View, Church Road, Peldon
||Proposal: Listed Building application for internal alterations at Wayside Cottage, Church Road, Peldon
||Proposal: Erection of single dwelling ad garage, resubmission of application no. 152149 approved on 30th Nov 2015 at Parmenter Farms Ltd. The Street, Salcott – Approve conditional
||T J Simmons – play insp, grass cuts, repairs etc.
||GOPAK Ltd. – new hall stage etc.
||R S Pullen – Clerk’s November salary
||Business Services at CAS Ltd. – insurance
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 11th December 2018 at 7.30pm at Salcott Village Hall