WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Salcott Village Hall at 7.30pm on Tuesday 14th January 2020 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both playgrounds and fields and any work completed
- To discuss any further work and quotes, multi-frame legs, fence, etc?
- Community Working Group activities to date.
- Decision required: Any matters that require immediate attention?
2. Precept/Grant 2020/2021
- To consider finances to date and forecast for the year end.
- To consider budget for the next year.
- To note CBC Revenue and LCTS Grants remain the same as last year
- Decision required: What funds are needed to maintain the same standards for repairs, maintenance, replacement items, etc?
3. Salcott Telephone Box
- To discuss and finalize the leaflet for distribution asking residents to choose their preferred option for the future of the box.
- Decision required: Appropriate wording, method for returns and distribution
4. S106 Funds
- To discuss any ideas for spending available money.
5. Peldon Village Competition winnings
- A memorial plaque fixed to the Peldon village sign is a possibility being considered for the funds.
- Decision required: Is the parish council happy for this and also carry out any ordering for things?
6. Tree Warden
- To discuss CBC Arboricultural Officer’s request for Tree Wardens and support for Colchester Woodland Project.
- Decision required: Is anyone interested or should we advertise further afield?
7. Village Design Statement
- Decision required: Do we think this needs updating and if so who is willing to take it on and organize a working group?
8. Actions and Reminder List – update
- Consultation – Strengthening Police Powers to tackle unauthorised encampments – Parish Council responses by 19th Feb2020.
||Proposal: Erection of single dwelling and garage, amended scheme previously approved 182272 at Green Farm, The Street, Salcott
||Proposal: Amendments to the internal layout and fenestration further to approvals 190708 and 190793 at Malting Cottage, Malting Road, Peldon – Approve conditional
||Proposal: Conversion of garage to annexe, retrospective at Beckton House Farm, Barnhall Road, Salcott – Refused
||Information Commissioner – Data Protection
||T Newman – Peldon playground inspections and repairs
||Peldon & Wigs Community Hall – hire
||St. Mary’s the Virgin, Peldon – magazine entries
||David J Kingaby – website maintenance
||R Davidson & Son – Moss Hay grass cuts
||R S Pullen – Clerk’s January salary
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at 7.30pm at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough