WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 7.30pm to which the Councillors are requested to attend and the public are welcome to participate.
The Zoom meeting details are: Meeting ID: 820 6283 1393 Passcode: pcmar.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both playgrounds and fields
- Discuss any update on alternative arrangements for Moss Hay maintenance
- Any updates re the different quotes and equipment for Peldon playground, discuss preferences, etc.
- Decision required: What are we going to do with regard to maintenance at Moss Hay, should we advertise?
- Decision required: Any further measures required with regard to Covid-19 and current government guidelines
2. Ditches and flooding issues at Peldon
- Thanks to Highways and resident co-operation the problems have hopefully been resolved
3. Communication and Engagement
- Discuss how the parish council can best engage and communicate with our residents of all ages
4. Actions and reminder List – update
|210326 ||Proposal: Erection of carport/workshop ancillary to dwelling at The King, Maldon Road, Great Wigborough – the parish council has no objections to this application|
|210503 ||Proposal: Replacement of a commercial building with a single dwelling (in lieu of Prior Approval for extension and conversion of building into a dwelling subject of application 200890 and 202176 at adjacent to Ransomes Cottage, Wig Road, Peldon|
Finances: Schedule for payments online:
|R S Pullen||March salary||£500.00|
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 13th April 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom