WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 7.30pm to which the Councillors are requested to attend and the public are welcome to participate.
The Zoom meeting details are: Meeting ID: 895 5539 2874 Passcode: pcfeb.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both playgrounds and fields
- Discuss alternative possibilities for Moss Hay maintenance
- Having studied the different quotes and equipment for Peldon playground discuss preferences. Are we able to make any decisions as yet?
- Decision required: What are we going to do with regard to maintenance at Moss Hay?
- Decision required: Any further measures required with regard to Covid-19 and current government guidelines
2. On- Line Planning Briefing
- Report following 3 parish councillors having attended.
3. Flooding at Salcott
- There have been various flooding issues/problems at Salcott recently and particularly during this very wet weather which have been dealt with accordingly. A major contribution of organisation has taken place from Salcott and Virley Parish Councillors mediating with ECC Highways, Anglian Water and Environment Agency and with help from local residents. Issues are still being dealt with as and when they arise.
4. Peldon Village Sign – will be taken down for refurbishment shortly.
5. Actions and reminder List – update
|210080||Proposal: Outline application for permission for erection of 4 two storey dwellings and up to 7 car parking places and related hard and soft landscaping at land opposite St Mary’s Church, The Street, Salcott – the parish council comments are on the CBC website|
|202704||Proposal: Rear single storey kitchen extension and utility room side extension at Hall Barn, Peldon Road, Peldon – Approve conditional|
Finances: Schedule for payments online:
|Mr T Newman||Moss Hay maintenance x 4||£120.00|
|EALC||Planning briefing x 3||£252.00|
|R S Pullen||February salary||£500.00|
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom