WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Abbotts Hall Farm, Great Wigborough 7.30pm on Tuesday 8th January 2019 to which the Councillors are summoned to attend.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
Zone Warden Report:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both play areas and fields
- Community Working Group activities if any
- Decision required: Any matters that require immediate attention?
2. Precept 2019/2020
- Consider finances to date and forecast until the end of the year
- Consider budget for next year
- CBC Revenue and LCTS Grants are £73 less this time
- Decision required: What amount do we consider necessary to carry out the same tasks at the same standard and any other future projects?
3. Clerk’s Salary
- Following notification of the National Salary Awards from April 2019
- To consider the increase of 39.5p per hour for Spinal Column Points 23 giving a monthly increase of £15.40
- Decision required: Is everyone in agreement with the new rate from April 2019?
4. Actions and Reminder List – update
|102005 ||Tollesbury (St Mary’s) PCC – magazine entry||£70.00|
|102006 ||R S Pullen – Clerk’s January salary||£439.73|
|102007 ||Salcott Village Hall – hire||£120.00|
|102008 ||David J Kingaby – Website refinement and support||£256.20|
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 12th February 2019 at 7.30pm at Peldon and Wigborough Community Hall