WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 17th November 2020 at 7.30pm to which the Councillors are requested to attend and the public are welcome to participate.
This meeting was originally scheduled for 10th November but maintenance on the local broadband services prevented it taking place. The Zoom meeting details are as follows: Meeting ID: 821 9461 1218 Passcode: winnov.
Apologies for absence:
Minutes of the last meeting:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both playgrounds and fields
- Discuss further projects and costings received for new equipment at Peldon
- Discuss the cable wire seat being vandalized which looks to be from a dog.
- Decision required: What action can we take about the above?
- Decision required: Any further measures required with regard to Covid-19 and current government guidelines
2. Board of Trustees for Peldon & Wigboroughs Community Hall
- The AGM for the trust is being held later this month and currently two parish councillors represent the parish council on this board.
- Decision required: Who do we wish to nominate for this next year?
3. Mud on Roads
- It has been brought to our attention that unfortunately, owing to the wet weather, some of the local roads were covered in mud from tractors travelling from fields. We understand that notices from farmers to give warning are required but timing of this is not always as up to date as is might be.
4. Supporting the Community with Zoom
- The Parish Council now has a Zoom account and would be pleased to help local community groups who do not have an account and would like to meet in this way.
5. Potential Development at Abberton
6. Actions and reminder List – update
|202247 (& Listed Buildings 202248) ||Proposal: Erection of link extension, car-lodge annex, alterations in internal layouts and fenestration and associated works at Pete Hall, Colchester Road, Peldon|
|202311 ||Proposal: Single storey rear extension and first floor side extension at Mehalah, The Strood, Peldon, the parish council made no comment for this application|
|201918 ||Prior Approval Required (Approved) for the proposed change of use of agricultural buildings to dwelling houses (Class C3) and for building operations reasonably necessary for the conversion at Willow Creek Farm, Colchester Road, Virley|
Finances: Schedule for payments online:
|R S Pullen||November salary||£500.00|
|R S Pullen||Clerk’s expenses including printer, ink, etc.||£174.19|
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 8th December 2020 at 7.30pm via Zoom, details from the clerk for public participation