WINSTRED HUNDRED PARISH COUNCIL
Peldon Great Wigborough Little Wigborough Salcott Virley
A meeting of Winstred Hundred Parish Council will be held at Salcott Village Hall on Tuesday 8th February 2022 at 7.30pm to which the Councillors are summoned to attend
Masks are mandatory unless exempt
Apologies for absence:
To confirm minutes of the January meeting:
County and Borough Councillor Reports:
Public-Have Your Say:
Declarations of Interest:
Items for Discussion
1. Playgrounds and Playing Fields
- Reports on both playgrounds and fields
- To note Moss Hay footpath improvements
- To discuss benches for Moss Hay
2. Salcott Telephone Box
- To note new painting of the box and generous donation of paving slabs
- To discuss shelving and bench.
- Decision required: Anything regarding shelving, etc?
3. Jubilee Celebrations
- To discuss further how the parish council can contribute to celebrating this momentous occasion
- Decision required: Is there anything we want to follow up at this time?
4. Actions and reminder List – update
|213190||Proposal: Erection of a 3-bay timber framed carport at Green Farm, The Street, Salcott – Approve conditional |
Finances: Payments to be made
|R S Pullen – February salary|| £500.00|
|David J Kingaby – website maintenance||£134.52|
|John Searle – painting Salcott telephone box||£250.00|
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 8th March 2022 at 7.30pm at Peldon and Wigboroughs Community Hall.